Wow - what a party! Matthew turned 4 on Wednesday, August 27, so we had his big birthday party the weekend before at our house. Our neighbors were so nice to let us borrow their really cool water slide and as you can see, the kids (ages ranging 7 weeks to 12 years) had a BLAST!!

Matthew really, really wanted a shark cake for this birthday. Yes, shark cake! Now where do I find THAT?? We ended up printing a photo of a shark from the internet and had a picture cake made. It turned out pretty good - until Audrey stepped on the cake in the grocery cart! I fixed the damage the best I could and we were telling everyone that the shark took a bite out of the cake :).
1 comment:
I am so glad that you have made this blog. We miss so much being so far away and now we can get frequent updates.
I love it!
Aunt Jenny
Post a Comment